Tuesday, January 27, 2009





























Hello everyone!!

This Saturday was amazing! Early in the morning I got to hand out ribbons at the South Florida Fair for the steer show. It was fun to watch all of the kids compete and it brought back many fond memories. It was a blast and something I thoroughly enjoyed doing. I even had the privilege of meeting little Miss Speckled Perch who was adorable. After the fair my grandmother and I went down to Pembroke Pines for the American Cancer Society’s Cattle Barons Ball. It was held to raise money for scholarships for kids who have had cancer. I happen to be one of the scholarship recipients this year. Therefore, I gave a speech to the audience and was allowed to help with the auction that happened after dinner. It was a heartwarming experience that really meant a lot to me. I am proud to say that they were able to raise a lot of money. Thank you to all who were so supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment