Sunday, March 29, 2009

























































































































Wow! The weekend of the 6th was an amazing weekend full of fun appearances. On Friday night, Anastagia and I went to a gala for the Transplant Foundation at Parrot Jungle. We modeled black cocktail dresses and jewelry by two of the designers during the silent auction and cocktail hour. After dinner we also modeled dresses by Unaluna in a fashion show. It was a fun night spent with Anastagia and fundraising for the Transplant Foundation.

The next morning my mom and I traveled to WPBF Channel 25 in Palm Beach Gardens. Robin Flemming and I were interviewed for the six and eight o’clock news advertising the event All That Glitters. All proceeds from this event support the American Cancer Society. It was my second time on the morning news show and a lot of fun.

On Saturday night I attended the “All That Glitters Event” at La Casa Hermosa. It was a great night full of fashion and philanthropy. The Designer Sherri Hill who provided the fashions for the evening was present. It was a very rewarding experience for me to be a part of such a worthy cause. It was a really exciting night with lots of fashion, philanthropy, and fun times with sister queens.

On Sunday, Anastagia, sister queens and I attended a polo match at the beautiful International Polo Club in Wellington. The day was made possible by Robin Flemming of La Casa Hermosa. It was my first time ever seeing a polo match and it an amazing experience. Anastagia, Courtney and I were brought on to the field by a horse drawn carriage where Courtney sang the National Anthem and Anastagia flipped the coin. At the end of the match Anastagia and I got to help hand out trophies to all of the winners. As you can imagine, it was a weekend to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment